BECOME A MEMBER
Bethlehem Land Trust members provide crucial support for preserving open space and natural areas in our community. As a member of the Bethlehem Land Trust, you can enjoy:
· opportunities to explore Land Trust-protected properties
· invitations to attend informative Land Trust-sponsored events
· rewarding volunteer opportunities and activities
· opportunities to participate in tours and workshops
· a connection with others who share a similar passion for the land
... and best of all, the satisfaction of being part of a solution to protect our community’s most important resource... the land itself.
To become a member, indicate your interest with the electronic or printed Membership Form. Membership dues can be paid by check or secure electronic funds transfer via PayPal.
Membership dues and donations are tax deductible.
Payments received by December 31st will be credited in this tax year.
We thank you and future generations thank you becoming a member!