BECOME A MEMBER
Bethlehem Land Trust members provide crucial support for preserving open space and natural areas in our community. As a member of the Bethlehem Land Trust, you can enjoy:
· opportunities to explore Land Trust-protected properties
· invitations to attend informative Land Trust-sponsored events
· rewarding volunteer opportunities and activities
· opportunities to participate in tours and workshops
· a connection with others who share a similar passion for the land
... and best of all, the satisfaction of being part of a solution to protect our community’s most important resource... the land itself.
To become a member, indicate your interest with the Membership Form below. Membership dues can be paid by check; we regret that we are not able to accept electronic payments at this time.
Membership dues and donations are tax deductible.
Payments received by December 31st will be credited in this tax year.
We thank you and future generations thank you becoming a member!
JOIN OR RENEW
Print out this membership form, complete it, and send it with your check to the address at right.
Print out and complete the Membership Form and mail it with your check payable to:
Bethlehem Land Trust
P.O. Box 322
Bethlehem, CT 06751
We regret that we are not able to accept online donations at this time.